You are your best resource! This is where everything “gets real”…
My Career Action Program is for you
- Your mind goes blank and you are not sure how to write your CV.
- You discount yourself after reading job descriptions if you don’t tick 100% of the requirements.
- You feel you are not good enough and scale down the type of roles you apply for.
- You find it hard to articulate what you really want to recruiters, line managers and future employers
- And then when you do secure an interview – it just feels awkward and uncomfortable saying how good you are and why this job is for you!
If you are ready to transform the way you approach the whole job seeking process then read on.
My Career Action Program will support and provide you with the following, so you will leave the sessions…
- With writer’s block being a thing of the past. You will be able to create a CV that brings your career story to life.
- With the confidence to assess each opportunity on its merits and enter the process from a position of self-worth.
- With an eye-opening insider’s view of the recruitment process and how to make it work for you.
- Owning your story and having the confidence to walk into any situation and be yourself.
- Recruitment is a two-way street. You don’t have to say yes if it’s not for you.
“When we have the courage to walk our story and own it, we get to write the ending”. Brene Brown
“I’m still in disbelief that I have to go to work on Monday. but I think it will be a good challenge/experience. I wanted to thank you for coaching me in summer and helping me to think through my career so far. I think it definitely helped me to feel more comfortable and confident in an interview situation. Thank you!” TV
“Just thought I’d let you know that I have a second interview on Monday at XXX. Anyone that has seen my CV has loved the layout and said how good it looked so thank you for your help”. KF
- 3 x 1-hour sessions
- Over a 3-week period
- Includes ongoing email support for the duration of the program
In addition, you will need to commit time between sessions to reflect and consider what we have discussed and prepare for the next session.
If you are ready to take Career Action and more forward from where you are currently are to where you want to be, then email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your complimentary discovery call, where I will tell you how I can take you from career confusion to career clarity.