Are you feeling you are in the wrong career, working day in day out at a job that doesn’t feel satisfying or challenging?
There is a disconnect. Things are not working out for you at work and you can’t figure out why?
This is why I have created my Career Clarity Program. Nothing works unless you do! It is important that we understand who we are and what we want from life in order to make important career decisions to move forward.
And yes, I know you had a 20-minute chat with a Career’s Adviser when you were at school, but things change, you change and careers (and the world of work) constantly change.
My Career Clarity Program is for you if…
- You know you can do more, have more and be more, but you feel stuck and trapped in your current job.
- Your work isn’t satisfying, you look at friends and family and even colleagues in your current organisation, and they appear to be on track, happy and progressing with their career, whilst you feel you are standing still and missing out.
- To the outside world, you look as though you have a good career and should be content and getting on with it, but life doesn’t feel likes its working out and that’s a lonely place to be! How do you even start to explain to others how you are feeling about your career?
If reading this resonates with you are in the right place.
My Career Clarity Program supports you, so you leave…
- With a new sense of who you are, what makes you tick and how this relates to your career. This information literally changes lives!
- With the confidence to talk about what you bring to the table with head and heart aligned. When you are being authentically you, this is so much easier.
- Understanding where you can flourish and grow, making conscious choices to take your career in the right direction.
- This foundation of self-knowledge will enable you to manage a range of situations from a position of strength.
- 3 x 1-hour sessions
- Includes assessment report
- £450 (inc.VAT)
In addition, you will need to commit time between our sessions to reflect and consider what we discussed and prepare for the next session.
Continued career support of either 2 x 1-hour sessions or 1 x 2-hour session and email support for £300 (inc. VAT) per month.
When you are yourself, the magic happens in your career (and life)
“I’m glad I had the opportunity to benefit from career coaching sessions with Tina. After only a few sessions, I had a better grasp on my core skills and values, which had previously been a source of confusion.’ – VT
How To book
If you are ready to gain Career Clarity to help you understand yourself on a deeper level book a FREE Discovery Call where I show you how I can take you from career confusion to Career Clarity.