I provide bespoke programs that are tailored to your unique situation.
I know you want to move forward; you want something different from your career and working life.
The best foundation for making decisions about your career and your future is owning your capabilities, skills and experience and understanding your values and strengths. Understanding your Career DNA, what makes you uniquely you.
This is not about being arrogant, superior, a know-it-all or bragging. This is about reframing your internal narrative, overcoming any psychological blocks, or limiting beliefs, and making long lasting, positive changes. Self-awareness is key to managing the complexities and uncertainties of the world of work.
Own and believe in your uniqueness and move forward in ways you currently can’t imagine.
The term Career Progression isn’t just about hitting milestones and expectations in terms of promotion or a particular career path. It is, instead, an ongoing process of learning and growth which develops the skills and knowledge that enable you to have a fulfilling, sustainable career.
Career Progression will be unique to you.
You may have reached a milestone that wasn’t as satisfying as you thought it would be or you expected life would be easier once you reached a certain point in your career, but it isn’t.
When you understand your Career DNA stepping outside your current comfort zone becomes easier.
Working with me you will leave with…
- A new sense of who you are, what makes you tick and how this relates to your career. This information literally changes lives!
- Understand how your past career narrative can get in the way of your success.
- The confidence to talk about what you bring to the table with head, heart & gut aligned. When you are being authentically you, this is so much easier.
- An understanding of where you can flourish and grow, making conscious choices to take your career in the right direction.
- A foundation of self-knowledge will enable you to manage a range of situations from a position of strength.
Career Transition / Job Search
You know you need to take action, but you are not sure where to start.
You may have been thinking about making a change for weeks, months or years! Or there has been unexpected changes a work. You a managing a range of emotions, including frustration, irritation, unhappiness, overwhelm or relief. This can have an impact on your personal life and your health.
Supporting individuals at transition points in their career it is rarely the surface level “what’s going on” that it the real issue, it’s “what’s really going on”. This is where feelings and emotions have a massive part to play and the stories that you tell yourself about our career and your abilities. Understanding how you feel and how that is affecting you is the starting point.
When you understand your Career DNA the practicalities of apply for the right roles, CV writing and preparing for an interview will be so much easier.
Working with me you will leave with…
- Insight, self-knowledge and an understanding of your Career DNA that will transform your self-belief.
- Understanding how your past career narrative can get in the way of your success.
- Owning your career narrative and the ability to create the next chapter with confidence and greater self-worth.
- A vision for the future – knowing where you want to be in your career and your life.
- A CV that brings your career story to life and banish writer’s block.
- An eye-opening insider’s view of the recruitment and talent processes, and how to make it work for you.
- The confidence to land the right role and create a fulfilling work life.
My commitment to you
Change and growth is not always easy requiring commitment and collaboration but working together the results can be truly transformational.
- I will provide a safe, trusting space to focus on you in a world full of time pressures and distractions.
- Prior to each session I will provide you with exploration exercises and tools that are appropriate to your situation, so that we can use our time together effectively.
- After each session I will provide you with my observations and reflections by email to support your progress and help you achieve your goals.
- Between each session I will be available to answer questions and support you via email, including CV writing support.