The term Career Progression isn’t just about hitting milestones and expectations in terms of promotion or a particular career path. It is, instead, an ongoing process of learning and growth which develops the skills and knowledge that enable you to have a fulfilling, sustainable career.
The fact is your Career Progression will be unique to you.
You may have reached a milestone that wasn’t as satisfying as you thought it would be or anticipated that life would be easier once you reached a certain point in your career, but it isn’t.
When you understand your Career DNA stepping onto a new growth curve or outside your current comfort zone becomes easier.
Clients who work with me leave with…
- A new sense of who you are, what makes you tick and how this relates to your career. This information literally changes lives!
- Understand how your past career narrative can get in the way of your success.
- The confidence to talk about what you bring to the table with head, heart & gut aligned. When you are being authentically you, this is so much easier.
- An understanding of where you can flourish and grow, making conscious choices to take your career in the right direction.
- A foundation of self-knowledge will enable you to manage a range of situations from a position of strength.